Read RSS &
Atom feeds with our new online RSS Daily News reader.
Did you develop a RSS reader? You might be interested to add RSS feeds
searching and browsing capabilities for your users, directly from your
RSS reader. Read more...
- A .NET based application for reading RSS files. Open Source, for Windows
- A perl-based desktop reader that runs in a browser. Windows, Linux
and MacOS versions available.
- Awasu - A free
Windows RSS client, allowing monitoring of a variety of news sites and
weblogs around the world. Using plugin architecture, can also be customized
to monitor databases, email accounts, and other resources.
- A desktop RSS aggregator, capable of reading all flavours of RSS/RDF
feeds and managing them in a familiar, simple three-pane Outlook Express
- News aggregator for the Bloxsom weblogging system.
- Free. It can read contents from any weblogs (a.k.a., blog) and any
sites that provide XML files for content syndication (generally, a file
with .rss, .rdf, or .xml extension). BlogExpress requires Microsoft
.NET Framework 1.0 Runtime.
- A web-based personal news aggregator that can be used in place of
a desktop client.
- A Smalltalk, desktop RSS Reader. Open source, runs on Windows, Mac,
and various Unix flavors.
Headline Viewer - Shareware newsreader client for Windows.
- free aggregator to build something very easy to use for the complete
- RSS/RDF Aggregator - A free desktop RSS aggregator application
- RSS Reader for Windows.
- FeedOwl - RSS
& RDF Newsreader für Windows und unterstützt alle gängigen
- Freeware application for Windows.
- Fetch -
An "Enterprise RSS" client and server system, for internal corporate
messaging and information flow.
- Java front-end for viewing news aggregation sites and site syndication
feeds on mobile devices.
- The Furrygoat
Experience - PocketFeed for Pocket PC RSS aggregator
- A Java based desktop newsreader. Works on Windows, Apple, Linux and
anything else with a Java Virtual Machine.
- Mac OS X blog editor and RSS reader.
News Aggregator - Windows application that aggregates RSS feeds,
plus content from sites without feeds.
- Jäger is an extensible one-panel blog and news reader designed
for speed and
ease of use.
- A Windows based desktop news reader. Reads simple XML files that point
to RSS feeds.
- A RSS/RDF news aggregator for GNU/Linux. Its intended to be a FeedReader
- An Apple OSX dockling RSS reader.
Lite - NetNewsWire is an OSX desktop RSS reader, written in Cocoa.
- NewsMob - Web-based
RSS & Atom News Aggregator.
- News reader which allow reading RSS and NNTP newsgroups in a single
- NewsGator -
News aggregator that runs in Microsoft Outlook. Site features product
overview, online tutorial and trial download.
- Mozilla and Java-based aggregator with RSS 2.0 support.
- Enables RSS feeds to be read with NNTP newsreaders. Requires the Java
- A heavily featured desktop newsreader, that can also scrape non-RSS'd
- Opera - with support
- Optimal Desktop - integrates
the functions of a Web browser, RSS reader, file manager and program
launcher all into one application.
- Parss Project
- The general idea behind Parss is to solve the problem of countless
individual (desktop) RSS viewers randomly and redundantly transferring
and processing almost exactly the same set of RSS feeds.
- Cross-syndicated personal syndicated news aggregator for use with
- extensible Macintosh desktop news and XML reader.
- Website news aggregator for Mac OS X.
- PocketFeed is an RSS/RDF news aggregator that runs on the Pocket PC
- Radio Userland
- News aggregator included with weblog software application for Apple
and Microsoft platforms.
- Raissa - Headline
and news reader for Newton MessagePad.
- A shareware RSS newsticker application for the Windows desktop.
- A P2P project, with RSS reading.
- RSS Bandit
- .NET RSS desktop feed aggregator.
- RSS Reader
- free RSS reader is able to display any RSS news feeds (XML).
Viewer - A Java based, open source RSS reader.
- An Open Source C# .NET RSS Reader. Options and features descriptions
and free download.
- Three-pane RSS Aggregator for the .NET framework.
- A simple Mac OS X application that fetches and updates headlines for
the latest postings on slashdot-compatible sites and RSS-compatible
- Straw -
A desktop news aggregator for the GNOME environment. With project information,
news, and downloads.
- Open source, desktop RSS news aggregator running under .NET, with
the additional capability of monitoring regular Web sites.
- A simple RSS aggregrator designed for use on the UNIX command line.
- An Apple OS feedreader.
- Wildgrape NewsDesk
- A free .NET based RSS reader with hundreds of RSS channels and supporting
the OCS directory format
(Updated Feb. 15, 2005)